- Formulated to help reduce frizz for a smooth texture
- This moisturizing oil offers nourishment to your hair
- Heat protection property helps keep your hair safe and healthy
Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Oil
What it is: A first-of-its-kind, highly concentrated, ultra-lightweight,reparative styling oil.
Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily
Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick
Hair Benefits: Protects Colors, Fights Frizz, and Provides Heat Protection
- Bis-aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate: Works by finding single sulfur hydrogen bonds and crosslinking them back together to form disulfide bonds; disulfide bonds are broken via chemical, thermal, and mechanical processes including brushing and combing the hair; gives hair superior strength by repairing broken disulfide bonds; and anti-breakage properties.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil: Rich in anti-aging compounds including beta-carotene, vitamins D, C, E, essential fatty acids, and polyphenols to protect and nourish hair.
- Fermented Green Tea Oil: Nutrition for hair; Korean skincare uses fermented oils due to their superior absorption and performance benefits; improves feel, absorption, and compatibility.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know:
Olaplex No. 7 repairs, strengthens, and hydrates all hair types. It dramatically increases shine, softness, and color vibrancy, while minimizing flyaways and heat protection up to 450°F/ 230°C. It works on all hair types and textures.